SEEKING MOTIVATED, DETAIL ORIENTED, & DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS
The success of Paradigm Construction begins with talented, committed people. But working with us means far more than that. We are a Christian based family focused company that invests in our employees creating a culture of unique perspectives and innovative ideas. If you are looking to build your career to a higher standard, then Paradigm might be the place for you.
We are currently looking for Superintendents to join our team.
Superintendent Job Description: Superintendents exercise direct supervision over assigned projects from start to finish, providing direction, leadership, and guidance to employees and subcontractors, assisting them in planning, coordination and execution of their work in order to complete the project in a timely and economical manner with high standards of workmanship. Responsible for maximizing profits on assigned projects. All job site foremen and laborers report to the superintendent.
- Job Location: Houston and surrounding areas
Job Pay: Depending on Experience
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team for multiple projects at once.
- Scheduling and managing subcontractors.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with each project schedule and budget and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials through various vendors and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Meeting with City or County Officials regarding Inspection approvals.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Superintendent for a General Contractor with knowledge of commercial construction from the ground up.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to schedule and manage subcontractors within very tight time frames to meet deadlines